For trips to be recognised by CEGSA, they must be entered into the Trip Log. To do this, please use the form below to provide the committee with details of your trip.
- All the fields below are mandatory!
- Trips must be lead by a recognised CEGSA Trip Leader. Please provide details of this person in the appropriate forms
- The kind of things you should have in your description include (but are not limited to):
- Region(s) the trip will visit.
- Specify caves visited where appropriate
- Emergency contact details during the trip
- When setting the Trip Type, the "Unlisted" option may be used to indicate to the committee it shouldn't be added to the calendar. We prefer you only use this when there is a genuine reason to do so - we prefer to have plenty of trips in the calendar, even if they are "private"